Thanks Amber Kristine for nominating me for the Liebster Award! This award is like a fun chain letter that welcomes new bloggers to the interwebs and helps them get started with networking within the blogging community. I’m very new to this whole thing, so I’m super happy to get this little welcome to the community!
There are some rules which I am
happy to follow:
1. You must backlink to the person who nominated you. (Thank you Amber Kristine of Amber Kristine Says! )
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
4. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
Here are the questions Amber Kristine asked me:
1. How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for approximately a week! So far, I’m loving it.
2. What is your biggest dream in life? My biggest dream in life has always been to own a mini-donkey. The potential for this dream to come true has increased exponentially since we made the decision to move to a farm.
3. How do you spend your days aside from blogging? Recently, I’ve been spending my days as a part-time preschool teacher, but I spend most of my time playing with and cleaning up after my beautiful 2 year old daughter.
4. Do you have a family and/or a significant other? Tell us about them! Rob is my partner, best friend, and soul-mate. I’ve been drafting a Valentine’s Day entry that will go into the history of our relationship. Clare is our beautiful daughter who is strong-willed, hilarious, and inspiring. She was diagnosed with hemiplegia, a type of cerebral palsy when she was six months old. Back then. we weren’t sure if she would ever walk, or even sit up on her own. Two years later, she’s running around all over the place! I’ll go into her story more later. She’s amazing.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration? My daughter. Without a doubt.
6. What does your dream home look like? I’m lucky enough to be moving there in two weeks! Log cabin in the mountains. Fireplace. Surrounded by fields of veggies and orchards. Llamas and goats roaming freely. River running out back and two big wooden porches.
7. If you could live anywhere (and have your family follow you), where would it be? To a farm in the mountains. And they are definitely coming with!
8. What mistake taught you the most important lesson in your life? Uggghh….this is a tough one. I guess I’ve always regretted dropping out of college my sophomore year. Because I’ve been taking classes the last couple of years, and it is a lot harder with a toddler!
9. How do you believe is the way to live a happy life? Live simply and authentically. Always be kind to others because your kindness will be reflected back at you.
10. What is your favorite type of food to cook and eat? Mexican food! I make these avocado enchiladas with a cocoa sauce…ummm I’m drooling now.
11. What is your biggest life wish? That my daughter’s positive spirit and determined attitude will allow her to lead a happy and fulfilled life.
Here are the bloggers I’m nominating (please don’t be offended if you have more than 200 followers, I know some of you probably do. I just looked at Bloglovin’ or WordPress followers):
1. Bre of Average But Inspired
2. Molly of Crazed in the Kitchen
3. Katie of Happily Ever Mom
4. “Mad Mommy” of Domain of the Mad Mommy
5. Sarah of Young Momma
6. Pink Little Bows of Pink Little Bows
7. Chelsea of World of Creation
8. Cathy of Curious as Cathy
9. Ayi of The Mommy Chronicles
10. Roxy of WiscoMom
11. Mimi of Myriad Inspirations
Here are your questions:
1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
2. Do you have a significant other and/or children? Let’s hear about them!
3. Where do you want blogging to take you?
4. What is your all time favorite blog post that you’ve written?
5. What kind of music makes you happy?
6. Are there any blogs you read regularly? What are your favorites?
7. What is your favorite outlet for social media? Twitter? Pinterest?
8. Post an image that makes you smile no matter what.
9. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
10. If you could live in any movie, what would it be and why?
11. Post a picture in which you think you look your best.