Moving is super stressful (you do not want to see my house right now), but my favorite part is getting to the new place and making it a home. Right now, I’m getting really excited about getting Clare’s room set up and pretty. Her room in the cabin is unfinished right now, so I’ll have a blank slate to work with. My favorite feature of her new sunny little room is the built in chest right under a window that I plan to transform into a girly, cozy window seat. What little girl doesn’t want a window seat? I always did as a kid. What a perfect place to sit and read a book or daydream!
Here’s some of the inspiration I’ve been finding on Pinterest:
1. I love the mix of prints in a pretty pink and purple palette in this gorgeous room.
2. The sunny colors and graphic “Smile” pillow in this room make me grin.
via Glitter Guide
3. I’m in love with the colors in this one. That hot pink is so vibrant!
via Style Me Pretty
4. This one is perfection! I love that the curtains are in front of the seat. And that accent wall really pops!
5. This one is so bold and modern! Love the contrast between the white and the vivid pinks and oranges.
Check out my Pinterest board for more great window seats! I can’t wait to get Clare’s set up!