I always plan our dinners for the week before going grocery shopping. I’ve found that this saves us money and helps me be more organized throughout the week instead of trying to throw something together for dinner at the last minute. I usually make 5 full-on dinners and we eat leftovers on the other two nights.
I’m not a vegetarian (can’t give up burgers, sorry not sorry), but Rob and Clare are, so the meals I make are always vegetarian. I also do my best to make sure we’re getting plenty of variety and lots of veggies.
Here’s what we’re eating this week:
1. Baked Kale Polenta via Yummy Mummy Kitchen
We made this tonight and it was delicious! I used Morning Star meatballs.
2. Spinach & Artichoke Wonderpot via Budget Bytes
Budget Bytes is one of my favorite blogs to find recipes. There are so many vegetarian options and all of the recipes use lots of fresh veggies.
3. Asparagus & Tomato-stuffed Portobello Mushrooms via Bonjourhan
Portobellos are a favorite in our house and this recipe is simple and delicious!
4. Black Bean & Avocado Enchiladas via Budget Bytes
Another favorite from Budget Bytes. There is cocoa powder in the sauce and it is amaaaaaazing.
5. Avocado, Chick Pea, & Feta Salad – one of my most popular posts on Farm Fresh Family
What are you guys eating for dinner? I’m always looking for great vegetarian recipes, so share ’em if you’ve got ’em!